Friday, November 30, 2012

All Good Things Come To An End

Last Day of clinicals today! Mrs. Moore made yummy cookies, and the peds clinical sites got their treats! Bondys are done, so now all that's left is a few careplans left to grade, and the semester is over right? WRONG! FINAL EXAM TUESDAY!!!! Study Session at my house 1-6pm. Bring a snack to share, and your own drink. Also, would probably be good to bring your notes and book as well! I will have multiple children here for you to learn on during breaks, including the best murmur ever (bring your stethoscope), eczema, severe asthma, and a sick foreign exchange student with broken feet! LOL. If you were given any type of study guide, if someone wouldn't mind sending it to me, I can base our discussions on that. Now is the time to ask that question you've been afraid to ask (no Carly you still can't spend the night), or to put that final piece in your puzzle. Some of you are sitting just on the edge right now, so you better soak it up like Spongebob to avoid doing this all over again without me next semester... Here's a map to my house!!!
View Stacy & Dak's place in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment